Saturday, April 7, 2007

inspired by a late night conversation...

on your couch:

Go on go on

Shout and show me your mind

Give me a piece of that dreadful unthinkable state

And take off your load and throw it, hon

Go on go on

You're torturing yourself

I'll tell you, you are going way ahead of your crime

And it's bleeding… well then, save it, hon

Go on go on

We have towels, we're fine

We're clearing our minds of an unbearable vital truth

And we're leaking… to the point, hon

If I hold my tongue

Down someone else's throat

And pretend I can get high on their fate

How far will I go before I crash on your couch?

With my head between your legs,

And your mouth on my crotch…

If I raise my hand

And grab a satellite

Going for a kill over velvet skies

How far will I go before I crash on your couch?

With my tail between my legs,

And your hands on my thighs…

Go on go on

Welcome one more trial

We'll come all over these days of blissful wrangling

And we will rip through all the signs, hon

Go on go on

Bring me down, eyes bulging

And explain to me the lines forming deep on each side

And I'll believe in you and me, hon

I'll believe you and me, we're free, hon… we're free…

No comments: