Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Earth, wind, fire and water

Hey, what's the hurry?

I've taken moments, many moments,

Yet it stil feels scary


They tell me I should make it, 

Love it, fake it, hone it, embrace it

And I just want to enjoy it...


Earth, wind, fire and water:


I'll forever be longing for this place

The calm fire shaping the earth, 

The calm fire feeding the water

And the wind relentlessly calming it down;

Where the woods are there to nurture, 

Where the trees hold eternal wisdom

And our ethereal lives feel important;

Where time stops whenever I want, 

Even if the birds and the streams tell me otherwise... 

One tear to add to the reservoirs, 

I was there and I was touched, 

Blessed, 

And I'll forever be greatful... 







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Loving the flow in it..nicely captured