Monday, December 22, 2014

let's play again...



I admit I love challenges,

and a few people responded to my last post and challenged me via facebook, twitter, in the comments here and in private
six challenges in total that I will divide to two posts (second one coming in a few days)
they were not easy and I enjoyed them tremendously (there's even a small one in french); I was even surprised I was able to keep the correct word count (mostly)





N.B.: I know they should be edited and corrected properly, but I like them the way they are, so I'll leave them untouched for now, though one was edited later on and was used in the storytelling night we had a few days back, hence the pic I used here ;) )



Challenge 1:
Numbers: 60, 3, 5
Words: Couch, Parents, Away

I've made up my mind
I'm moving away
I'm too young to care
And too smart to stay

        This land's now barren
        A joyless debris
        I feel I'm battered
        My life quite dreary

I will certainly
Miss my parents, yet
I will not feel free
Until I have surfed
Some... many couches
In joyful cities...


Challenge 2:
Numbers: 60, 4, 12
words: reason - storm  - crime

Adonis

Dead crimson flowers on a bloody river bed
One crime of passion unfolding its mystery

As the storm scatters your reason, keep whispering
'It's only fitting, it is fated, i'm willing...'

And let the rain bathe your purpose once more, before
You turn to your divine shape, you murderous boar

Artemis is long gone, Adonis' name lives on...



Challenge 3:
numbers: 26, 1, 7
words: mouchoir, chauffage, escarpin

Tant de mouchoirs méprisés,
De désirs abandonnés,
Une image brutale:
Ton escarpin est au coin…
Sous ma couette j’enrage,
Mon souffle est mon seul chauffage…



No comments: